Rent NOBELCLEAN Equipment
You want a yacht looking brand-new year after year, don’t you?
It is costly and time-consuming to repaint it, isn’t it?
You tried many different techniques, including polishing, haven’t you?
You don’t have to worry about these issues anymore!
Here it comes NOBELCLEAN Germany with it’s patented DIAMONDING technology!
The NOBELCLEAN patented Diamonding System works consistently on all types of surfaces. In comparison polishing is done by several people who work with high-speed machines, and additionally use of small sponges or lamb wool covered equipment. As a result, in 99% of the cases, after polishing there are surfaces with different structures that could be visibly seen on the paint (e.g. holograms or clouds). Those inevitable issues cannot happen when using “Diamonding” technology. Do you want to know why?
Our patented method called “Diamonding” is much less or even nearly not abrasive at all! Even though the ordinary polishing, could be completed by lamb wool covered equipment to protect the paint, it is still very highly abrasive. In this case, you as a customer with painted surfaces larger than 500 sqm. should not take the risks, especially on dark painted surfaces.
It is not loud!
There is not any spraying!
You can purchase the service or just RENT our equipment! Your crew will be trained quickly and easily!
Terms and Conditions for renting NOBELCLEAN equipment
The customer has the rights to:
1) Benefit from two options: using the system with or without supervisor from NOBELCLEAN
2) Use NOBELCLEAN’s equipment and supplying materials according to the following prices:
- 25 Euro/sqm + additional transport expenses -> without supervisor (for boats with max. 30m. length)
- 390-490 Euro/day + hotel, food and flight expenses -> with a supervisor (30m. – 50m. boats)
- Training time – 3 days for yachts under 30m. –> 990 Euro + flight, hotel, etc. + 25 Euro/sqm (all supplies and equipment included) -> max. 14 days per job
- 490 Euro daily fine if the machines are not returned to NOBELCLEAN after 14 days
3) Take care after provided equipment by NOBELCLEAN’s team
NOBELCLEAN has the rights to:
- Train/teach boat’s crew
- Provide the customer with everything needed for the work on board
- Provide the customer with the necessary technical and safety information
- Amerce the customer in case of equipment retention or damage
- Require full payment before the work on board starts or demand the full payment no less than two days after the supervisor is on the boat